Motor search

  • lyman_sutton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hey All,
      New to the group and have enjoyed reading the past posts. I had
      a '71 Coupe(472) and a 67 Sedan(429) that I parted with a few years
      ago and enjoyed tooling on 'em immensely. If anyone has a 500 motor
      that is rebuildable I would be interested. I am not looking for one
      that runs but one that would be a good candidate for a transplant
      into a 85-87 Cutlass. If anyone has one I would be interested. I am
      in central Illinois and would be interested in a motor that is within
      5-6 hours. A TH400 tranny would be a + also!
      Thanks,
      Lyman
    • Scott Pearson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004
        I've got a couple high compression 472's and some low compression 500's.
        Also have at least one TH400 laying around. Drop me a line if you're
        interested. I'm in eastern Iowa.

        Scott
        mrcad472@...