Re: New Cadillac Owner Here!

  • zenishus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      >go to www.hwforums.com-2089-
    • aerotrucker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        cad500parts.com has a catalog you can download with pages of info.
        cadillacperformanceparts.com sponsers a forum, I can't think of its
        name right now. just be prepared to pay twice as much for everything
        because there it is not as popular as sbc.
        Bob

        --- In
        Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "formula4disaster"