Last Call for 75 CDV project

  • GregTalbott
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      Storage space must be cleared this week.
      75 Coupe very good for street rod or drag project. 500/ TH400; all the
      usual toys. Most body panels very straight. Originally S.Carolina
      purchased 1985. Weatherworn (interior &top). Have spare parts;
      steering column for upper repair.
      Asking price is $500 obo. Car located in the Allentown, Betlehem,
      Nazareth PA area.
      Must be towed = No brakes (master cylinder).

      Can e-mail me directly at cgtalbott@... for any more specifics,
      photos should be available.

      Greg Talbott
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
        if it was still IN sc id come get it.pas too far.
      • GregTalbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
          If I found another in SC in the same shape as it was in 1985 I would
          make the trip. All it needed at that time was a bolt for the fuel pump
          and a battery. Unfortunately time has taken some toll.
          This is why I listed as project especially street rod or drag base car.

          Greg

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "zenishus"