500 cid in a 85 chevette

  • limo131
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
      I,m planning on doing a project that alot of people have done putting
      a big block in a small car my only qustion is could someone give me
      some pointers on this subject ir to whats needs to be done etc
    • beladona_13
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
        The Hot Rod article was titled "The Bad Seed". It came out in
        late 2000, or early 2001. I have the magazine in storage. I have to
        go out there tomorow. If you want, I'll dig it out, and let you know
        the date. I may even be able to scan the article and send it to
        you. Hope this helps!

        Bela

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "limo131"