Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: information on the 500 heads.

  • RGermain
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2004
      these passages might be for exhaust gasses to circulate.

      I know GM did this on the small block. They used the hot exhaust to warm up the intake and carb.

      Steven Critchfield <critch@...> wrote:
      On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 06:33, Tommy Pierson wrote:

      > > Anyone willing to share what the purpose is of those holes?
      >
      > Yeah, to lose screws & other small parts!

      This is the concerned side
      http://gallery.drunkenlogic.com/Car/dsc00870

      And the not so concerned side.
      http://gallery.drunkenlogic.com/Car/dsc00869

      --
      Steven Critchfield <critch@...>

      This email contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.