WorkShop Related Information!

  • twista_mw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      Hey,

      I just started a new forum and I want to invite all of you to come
      check it out. It is basically a forum for information regarding
      anything around the workshop or automobiles (welding, electronics,
      wood working, paint tech etc etc.) The site isn't that popular yet
      so we are in the use of some more reliable members. Feel free to
      come check it out and don't forget to register. Look forward to
      seeing you soon.

      http://www.WorkShopForum.com

      Mike.