Re: '92 Sedan Deville

  • mpascino_ny
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      Take the door panel off and lub the window regular and the tracks
      with lithum grease.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Will Fulton
      <damage04life@y...> wrote:

      > My windows are making this squeaking sound. The sound only happens
      when the windows go up. How can I correct this?

    • GregTalbott
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
        Don't know your location's weather but the humidity can cause the junk
        on the glass to squeak against the belt weatherstrips.

        Greg

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "mpascino_ny"