'92 Sedan Deville

  • Will Fulton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 5:47 AM

      My windows are making this squeaking sound. The sound only happens when the windows go up. How can I correct this?

    • mpascino_ny
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 4:13 PM
        Take the door panel off and lub the window regular and the tracks
        with lithum grease.

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Will Fulton
        <damage04life@y...> wrote:

        > My windows are making this squeaking sound. The sound only happens
        when the windows go up. How can I correct this?

      • GregTalbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 3:01 PM
          Don't know your location's weather but the humidity can cause the junk
          on the glass to squeak against the belt weatherstrips.

          Greg

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "mpascino_ny"