RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: 1980-1985 eldo/seville cooling....need help, how to succesfully pull it off?

  • Michael Wish
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 27, 2004
      One way to help with air bubbles is to run straight propylene glycol as the coolant. It has better thermal properties than water and ethylene glycol. It is also nontoxic.

      If your coolant has a corrosion inhibitor in it, fouling can occur were there are air pockets inside the cooling passageways. Corrosion inhibitors tend to form sludge when the coolant is exposed to air.

      [Michael Wish]