Re: Edelbrock Intake/idles too high

  • GregTalbott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2004
      Double check to see that the throttle plates close fully (primary and
      secondary) and that they are not binding on the base gasket. I have
      run into both problems on Q-Jets.
      Spray some carb cleaner around ares of possible vac. leaks to ensure
      that nothing got overlooked.

      Greg

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Scott