project? for sale

  • GregTalbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 9:10 AM
      I have a '75 CDV that would provide a decent platform for a custom
      or rod project. Has been sitting since 1997 and was running good.
      Master cylinder blew so it has not been moved. This is the 500/TH400
      and should be in fair shape. I haven't attempted to start engine due
      to old gasoline in tank.
      Exterior has become weatherworn but mostly straight S.Carolina body
      (1985). RF slightly damaged and getting surface rust in usual
      places. Interior not very good. Car is white with red/burgundy.
      Have some used fender skirts that have rot holes and a spare
      steering column for upper parts (these from scrapyard).
      I am putting the grille and front bumper and lights back in place
      and can provide some photos soon.
      I will consider reasonable offers; lost my storage.

      Car located near the Nazareth,PA area.

      If interested please e-mail me with any questions at
      cadillacsgalore@... or cgtalbott@...

      Thanks for your interest.

      Greg Talbott