Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Digest Number 458

  • Gil McDavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2004
      i have a 1969 eldo for sale, need resto!
      if anyone is interested please reply...
      thanks....

      --- Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/lkiolB/TM

> [...]
      > <uplink2jesus@...>
      > 3. contact & non Cad related (Movie investment
      > op and my other yahoo groups)
      > From: "Cody G. Carson"
      > <uplink2jesus@...>
      > 4. 1955 Cadillac Series 62 for Auction
      > From: "West Coast Vintage.Com"
      > <sales@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Vincenzo DAndraia
      > <vincenzodandraia@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: I found a good hot rod project for
      > sale.
      >
      > Too far away for me man. I am dreaming anyway.
      > Havent even finished my 85 eldo yet. Thanks for the
      > info though. Vincenzo
      >
      > "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@...>
      > wrote:The car is in Gurdon Arkansas. That is about a
      > 45 minute drive SW of
      > Little Rock on I-30. He also has a mid 70's Cad
      > convertible that is
      > Green and needs total restoration. The 67's body is
      > in great shape,
      > and the interior would pass for a daily driver.
      > (White seats and door
      > trim-Black carpet and dash) It has the chrome wheel
      > covers. Tires are
      > dry rotted to the ground. The rear quarter glasses
      > are done away
      > with, and the convertible top starts behind the door
      > glass. The top
      > slants straight back from there like a 71-73
      > fastback Mustang. From
      > the back, it looks cool with the top on it, but from
      > the side, it
      > looks like something is missing. I hope I remember
      > the price
      > correctly. I will ask again next time I see him. I
      > would love to get
      > it for $1500.
      > Cody
      >

      > --- In
      > Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com,
      > Vincenzo
      > DAndraia <vincenzodandraia@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey Cody. Where is this 67 Eldo??? I am
      > interested to know more
      > about it. "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@h...>
      > wrote:The 67 Eldo is
      > red with white interior and black homemade top. It
      > is
      > > all original and has the stiffer torsion bars. I
      > thought it would
      > > make a great rod because of the top chop. The top
      > and engine would
      > > have to be redone, and I would upgrade to disc
      > breaks. I have
      > wanted
      > > to buy the car for five years now, but the money
      > has never been
      > > right. I can contact the owner for anyone
      > interested. It was
      > > supposedly parked in running condition seven years
      > ago, and has not
      > > been started since. I think he only wants like
      > $1500 for it. I can
      > > find out for sure if anyone is interested.
      > > Cody
      > >
      > > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/candlelight_pictures

      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Condalisa_Rice_fan_club

      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/george_w_bush_fan_club
      > >
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Ronald_Reagan_Memorial

      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Rally_Christians_to_vote

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail