Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: I found a good hot rod project for sale.

  • Vincenzo DAndraia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2004
      Too far away for me man.  I am dreaming anyway.  Havent even finished my 85 eldo yet.  Thanks for the info though.   Vincenzo

      "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@...> wrote:
      The car is in Gurdon Arkansas. That is about a 45 minute drive SW of
      Little Rock on I-30. He also has a mid 70's Cad convertible that is
      Green and needs total restoration. The 67's body is in great shape,
      and the interior would pass for a daily driver. (White seats and door
      trim-Black carpet and dash) It has the chrome wheel covers. Tires are
      dry rotted to the ground. The rear quarter glasses are done away
      with, and the convertible top starts behind the door glass. The top
      slants straight back from there like a 71-73 fastback Mustang. From
      the back, it looks cool with the top on it, but from the side, it
      looks like something is missing. I hope I remember the price
      correctly. I will ask again next time I see him. I would love to get
      it for $1500.
      Cody

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Vincenzo
      DAndraia <vincenzodandraia@y...> wrote:

      > Hey Cody.  Where is this 67 Eldo???  I am interested to know more
      about it.  "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@h...> wrote:The 67 Eldo is
      red with white interior and black homemade top. It is
      > all original and has the stiffer torsion bars. I thought it would
      > make a great rod because of the top chop. The top and engine would
      > have to be redone, and I would upgrade to disc breaks. I have
      wanted
      > to buy the car for five years now, but the money has never been
      > right. I can contact the owner for anyone interested. It was
      > supposedly parked in running condition seven years ago, and has not
      > been started since. I think he only wants like $1500 for it. I can
      > find out for sure if anyone is interested.
      > Cody
      >
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/candlelight_pictures
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Condalisa_Rice_fan_club
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/george_w_bush_fan_club
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Ronald_Reagan_Memorial
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Rally_Christians_to_vote
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/FCE
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/OLBC
      > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/I_C_B_M
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • Cody G. Carson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2004
        No problem, I have dreamed about that car for 5 years or so. ha ha