Re: my project

  • evildudeprod
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
      On the left side of the site you will see text in a box that says
      things like chat, files, photos, etc. Click on "photos, you will see
      a list of albums, click the album you want to post in, and then you
      can post a photo

      -Travis

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
      <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
      > <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
      > > i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an
      81
      > > olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
      > > understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
      > > crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
      > > driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;
      > >
      > > http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
      > > 20Swapping
      > >
      > > i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
      > > already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh
      tune
      > > up.
      >

      > how do i post my pictures?
    • gafmasterslash
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
        <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
        > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "gafmasterslash"
        > <gafmasterslash@y...> wrote:
        > > i plan on taking the 500 out of my 74' eldo and putting it in an
        81
        > > olds. i will be using a th400 out of an 80 coupe. it is my
        > > understanding the trans swap is an easy job using a th200r4
        > > crossmember and attaching the th400 yoke on the stock th350
        > > driveshaft. a good link that i found the trans swap info is;
        > >
        > > http://my.en.com/~thall/olds/oftrn.htm#TRAN%20Auto%20Transmission%
        > > 20Swapping
        > >
        > > i will post some pics of the olds and my eldo doner car. the 500
        > > already has a performer intake and only 105k miles and a fresh
        tune
        > > up.
        >

        > how do i post my pictures?

        got the pictures up. thanks!!!---tom