Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] I found a good hot rod project for sale.

  • Vincenzo DAndraia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004

      Hey Cody.  Where is this 67 Eldo???  I am interested to know more about it.  "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@...> wrote:
      The 67 Eldo is red with white interior and black homemade top. It is
      all original and has the stiffer torsion bars. I thought it would
      make a great rod because of the top chop. The top and engine would
      have to be redone, and I would upgrade to disc breaks. I have wanted
      to buy the car for five years now, but the money has never been
      right. I can contact the owner for anyone interested. It was
      supposedly parked in running condition seven years ago, and has not
      been started since. I think he only wants like $1500 for it. I can
      find out for sure if anyone is interested.
      Cody

      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/candlelight_pictures
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Condalisa_Rice_fan_club
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/george_w_bush_fan_club
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Ronald_Reagan_Memorial
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Rally_Christians_to_vote
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/FCE
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/OLBC
      http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/I_C_B_M

    • Cody G. Carson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
        The car is in Gurdon Arkansas. That is about a 45 minute drive SW of
        Little Rock on I-30. He also has a mid 70's Cad convertible that is
        Green and needs total restoration. The 67's body is in great shape,
        and the interior would pass for a daily driver. (White seats and door
        trim-Black carpet and dash) It has the chrome wheel covers. Tires are
        dry rotted to the ground. The rear quarter glasses are done away
        with, and the convertible top starts behind the door glass. The top
        slants straight back from there like a 71-73 fastback Mustang. From
        the back, it looks cool with the top on it, but from the side, it
        looks like something is missing. I hope I remember the price
        correctly. I will ask again next time I see him. I would love to get
        it for $1500.
        Cody

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Vincenzo

        about it. "Cody G. Carson" <uplink2jesus@h...> wrote:The 67 Eldo is
        red with white interior and black homemade top. It is
        > all original and has the stiffer torsion bars. I thought it would
        > make a great rod because of the top chop. The top and engine would
        > have to be redone, and I would upgrade to disc breaks. I have
        wanted
        > to buy the car for five years now, but the money has never been
        > right. I can contact the owner for anyone interested. It was
        > supposedly parked in running condition seven years ago, and has not
        > been started since. I think he only wants like $1500 for it. I can
        > find out for sure if anyone is interested.
        > Cody
        >
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/candlelight_pictures
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Condalisa_Rice_fan_club
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/george_w_bush_fan_club
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Ronald_Reagan_Memorial
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/Rally_Christians_to_vote
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/FCE
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/OLBC
        > http//:groups.yahoo.com/group/I_C_B_M
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • Vincenzo DAndraia
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2004
          Too far away for me man.  I am dreaming anyway.  Havent even finished my 85 eldo yet.  Thanks for the info though.   Vincenzo

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 24, 2004
            No problem, I have dreamed about that car for 5 years or so. ha ha