Shortblock for sale

  • Jay Warfel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2004
      Well, I'm putting the feelers out. I've got a 76 Eldo block bored .040"
      over, Worked stock rods, ARP 120,000 psi rod bolts, KB Hyper pistons,
      Chromoly rings, MT15 Cam, single wide roller chain, main stud kit, +10 main
      and rod bolts. The short block is done, and at the machine shop in a bag.
      Ultra Power Race Engines in Muncie, IN has done all the machine work. I
      have all the parts to complete the motor have have come to a standstill.
      One of the heads was opened up for the 2.19 1.84 valves and when they went
      to install them realized the valve stems are too short. (Al sent me the
      valves for the early heads, I have late.) SOO, that head is toast. Nobodys
      fault, just a mixup. I now have the right valves, but just am not
      interested in this project anymore. If anyone is interested email me
      directly because I am having a problem and only getting a small portion of
      the emails from the list. I have a COMPLETE list of EVERYTHING purchased
      from MTS, along w/ the total invested and the parts and machine service
      done. The car this was to go in can't be titled and I built this as a
      street driver. So, since it's track only, I'm going Twin Turbo Aluminum
      head 540". I can't do that w/ the pistons in there. So, I'll either sell
      it off now. Or finish it and sell it then. Also, it's the buyers decision
      to have it completed as per their specs and dyno'd if desired. I just need
      to move on. Lemme know. Any interest at all and shoot me a line. We can
      talk.
      Jay Warfel
      Muncie, IN
      66 Cadrolet

      MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from Hollywood!
      http://movies.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200509ave/direct/01/