e bay

  • tulsaguyy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      just wanted to let everyone know there is a listing on e bay for
      ross pistons I called them fast engine parts and they are taking
      orders on scat rods for a little over $300.00 the rods are a great
      deal for forged rods where the block needs no modifications just
      thought I'd pass this on.....also if anybody knows of a place
      besides 500ci and cad performace ($350 is a little nuts) to get
      heavy duty flex plates let me know..............Thanks