1972 Caddy ambulance for sale

  • hottrod41
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Just thought I would mention that I have a 1972 Caddy Miller-Meteor
      ambulance for sale. It would be an easy restoration as the engine
      and trans and rear end are all ok, just needs some bodywork here and
      there. I have a couple of pics of it on my site at
      http://geocities.com/hottrodscars and click on the link for the
      ambulance. The brakes are down from sitting, I am only asking $1000
      for it. I am located in northern Illinois (Rockford) 815-489-7865 in
      case anyone is interested.

      hottrod