Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 1940 Model 60S - LS1 - Bagged - Dubs - My Dream

  • Anonymous One
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 5:51 AM
      A rolling chassie from a 69 Camaro was used to create the base for the project.

      Currently the 1998 LS1 is tied to its original 4L60E automatic transmission.

      The drivetrain is keep simple, is completely rebuild with mild tuning and a single
      4 throat carb.

      With the room I have under the hood left for "expansion" and cost of part for
      an LS-1 vs a 5-hundy... though a cadi engine would be sexier and "true"... I would
      rather pull to the x-mas tree with my set up...