1940 Model 60S - LS1 - Bagged - Dubs - My Dream

  • William Lucke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2004
      Needs a 500 ;^)

      Did you use a T56 or 4L60E?

      Will

      > From: "William Brown" <dubyabee2@...>
      >Subject: 1940 Model 60S - LS1 - Bagged - Dubs - My Dream
      >
      >Still looking for replacement rockers and door posts if anybody comes
      >across...
      >
      >Willing to travel and chop them myself if you have a reasonable body.
      >
      >http://homepage.mac.com/dubyabee2/PhotoAlbum24.html
      >
      >Late,
      >wb
    • Anonymous One
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2004
        A rolling chassie from a 69 Camaro was used to create the base for the project.

        Currently the 1998 LS1 is tied to its original 4L60E automatic transmission.

        The drivetrain is keep simple, is completely rebuild with mild tuning and a single
        4 throat carb.

        With the room I have under the hood left for "expansion" and cost of part for
        an LS-1 vs a 5-hundy... though a cadi engine would be sexier and "true"... I would
        rather pull to the x-mas tree with my set up...