RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Re: billet 472 - 500 cadillac parts on ebay

  • Pollorey
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2004
      You need to copy it and paste the two lines together to make it work.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2004
        i like the valve covers,but im poor.
      • Steven Adler
        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2004
          How about a serpentine set up for the caddy 472 500? Could you say
          way to cool? Sure. I knew you could.
          Steven Adler
        • Scott Pearson
          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2004
            This is something I'd be interested in! Even better if it's set up to take
            all the accessories from a small block Chevy.

            Scott
            94 Chevy K2500 - waiting for Cad power