Re: billet 472 - 500 cadillac parts on ebay

  • zenishus
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2004
      the link doesn't work.
    • Steven Critchfield
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2004
        On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 20:18, zenishus wrote:
        > the link doesn't work.

        It was 2 lines together.

        Try...
        http://tinyurl.com/3xwec
      • Pollorey
        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2004
          You need to copy it and paste the two lines together to make it work.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2004
            i like the valve covers,but im poor.
          • Steven Adler
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2004
              How about a serpentine set up for the caddy 472 500? Could you say
              way to cool? Sure. I knew you could.
              Steven Adler
            • Scott Pearson
              Message 6 of 7 , May 20, 2004
                This is something I'd be interested in! Even better if it's set up to take
                all the accessories from a small block Chevy.

                Scott
                94 Chevy K2500 - waiting for Cad power