billet 472 - 500 cadillac parts on ebay

  • caseydyer
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2004
      hi fellow cadillac lovers .. well i just wanted to inform you all
      about a new line of CNC machined billet aluminum products for the
      472 - 500 caddy engines .. i have a store on ebay if anyone would
      like to check it out and see what we have going ..
      http://stores.ebay.com/PROTOTYPE-
      ENGINEERING_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQdptZ15QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm
      you can copy and paste that address to your browser to get there ..
      hope ya all enjoy ! if that link doesnt do the job just goto
      ebay and search for prototype engineering in the ebay stores list ..
      thanx
    • zenishus
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2004
        the link doesn't work.
      • Steven Critchfield
        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2004
          On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 20:18, zenishus wrote:
          > the link doesn't work.

          It was 2 lines together.

          Try...
          http://tinyurl.com/3xwec
        • Pollorey
          Message 4 of 7 , May 18, 2004
            You need to copy it and paste the two lines together to make it work.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 19, 2004
              i like the valve covers,but im poor.
            • Steven Adler
              Message 6 of 7 , May 20, 2004
                How about a serpentine set up for the caddy 472 500? Could you say
                way to cool? Sure. I knew you could.
                Steven Adler
              • Scott Pearson
                Message 7 of 7 , May 20, 2004
                  This is something I'd be interested in! Even better if it's set up to take
                  all the accessories from a small block Chevy.

                  Scott
                  94 Chevy K2500 - waiting for Cad power