75 CDV info

  • GregTalbott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      I am asking $750 for entire car and spare parts that I aquired. The
      custom wheels have been stolen and missing radio, amps, speakers,
      alarm system.

      For those interested, please e-mail me directly. To clarify
      location; car is located in Bath (Klecknersville),PA. This is North
      of Bethlehem and west of Nazareth.

      Thanks,

      Greg Talbott
    • Herb Mooney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2004
        I'm looking to put a 500ci into my Ford Econoline Pickup (motor in the cab
        between and slightly behind the 2 seats). I know folks have fit a Ford 460
        in them, so I'm wondering how the Ford 460 and Cadillac 500 compare size
        wise? Can anyone help?

        Herb in PA