Re: I NEED A CAD

  • Juan Ayon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      Sorry I can't help you out in locating a caddy engine, but I must
      say it's good to know your plans are on the right track with your
      newly acquired pristine future torque monster! Congrats on your
      purchase.
    • GregTalbott
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        I have a '75 coupe that is very weather worn but body panels are
        mostly super straight. Originally purchased in S.Carolina in 1985.
        My intention was to keep car intact and make a nice huge street rod
        but health has ditched this project.
        This heavy boat ran outrageously strong before parked.

        500ci w/TH400; hasn't been started for about 5 years. Engine was run
        with oil poured into carb until stalled. I'm certain the gas tank
        would need to be cleaned out before attempting to start.

        Car is located Lehigh Valley area of PA.

        If you are interested in purchasing entire car, send an e-mail
        directly to me (cadillacsgalore@...).

        Greg Talbott
      • Nicolas Woodson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2004
          what is the asking price of it i am interested in it

          thx

          nick woodson