I NEED A CAD

  • dusty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
      Salutations my cad-loving colleagues,
      i recently acquired a mint condition 1980 buick regal with only
      60,000 original miles, still has the window sticker, warranty info,
      owners manual and such. i bought it from its original owner(a 92yo
      guy thats was moving to a nursing home). it has never been driven in
      the rain or snow and the factory chrome wheels look like brand new.
      amazingly enough i procured this pristine piece for a mere 500 bucks!
      So...with such a rare find i've decided to do what any other red
      blooded, right minded torque-freak would do... RIP ITS GUTS OUT AND
      CRAM THE BIGGEST BADDEST TORQUE-MONSTER I CAN LOCATE BETWEEN ITS
      FENDERS. That my friends, is where you come into the equation. i'm in
      southwestern Pennsylvania (thats correct, buried in the rust belt)
      and i'm looking for a junk CAD with a 500 preferrably an Eldo but i'm
      not gonna be picky. so if anyone knows of an old CAD parked behind a
      garage, in a barn, or under a porch, that is located within a few
      hours of johnstown PA i would love to hear from you. thank you all
      very much for your time and attention to this matter.
      Dusty
    • Juan Ayon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        Sorry I can't help you out in locating a caddy engine, but I must
        say it's good to know your plans are on the right track with your
        newly acquired pristine future torque monster! Congrats on your
        purchase.
      • GregTalbott
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 3:33 PM
          I have a '75 coupe that is very weather worn but body panels are
          mostly super straight. Originally purchased in S.Carolina in 1985.
          My intention was to keep car intact and make a nice huge street rod
          but health has ditched this project.
          This heavy boat ran outrageously strong before parked.

          500ci w/TH400; hasn't been started for about 5 years. Engine was run
          with oil poured into carb until stalled. I'm certain the gas tank
          would need to be cleaned out before attempting to start.

          Car is located Lehigh Valley area of PA.

          If you are interested in purchasing entire car, send an e-mail
          directly to me (cadillacsgalore@...).

          Greg Talbott
        • Nicolas Woodson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 3:39 PM
            what is the asking price of it i am interested in it

            thx

            nick woodson