RE: Two '75 500ci cars

  • Herb Mooney
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2004
      Well...I bought the two 75's. I guess I'm commited now. Thanks for all the
      advice on these 2 cars and all the advice I'll be asking for later.

      Time to build my 500ci 70 CDV Street/Hot Rod

      Herb Mooney
      lake Meade, PA
      78 CDV

      At 04:17 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
      >I would jump all over a deal like that but then I wouldn't have to rent
      >a garage or pay anybody to haul them to the house so a one running motor
      >and one core plus 2 transmission for $300 - $150 (what I can get from
      >the junkyard for the leftover parts) seems like a pretty good deal.
      >YMMV. -jd

    • Vincenzo DAndraia
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2004
        hey herb, want to part with one of those engines???

        At 04:17 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
        >I would jump all over a deal like that but then I wouldn't have to rent
        >a garage or pay anybody to haul them to the house so a one running motor
        >and one core plus 2 transmission for $300 - $150 (what I can get from
        >the junkyard for the leftover parts) seems like a pretty good deal.
        >YMMV. -jd

      • Herb Mooney
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2004
          Maybe, but someone beat you to the question. I'll let you know if I decide
          I don't need it and the other fellow doesn't want it.

          Herb