RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Digest Number 423

  • Davis, Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22 1:17 PM
      I would jump all over a deal like that but then I wouldn't have to rent
      a garage or pay anybody to haul them to the house so a one running motor
      and one core plus 2 transmission for $300 - $150 (what I can get from
      the junkyard for the leftover parts) seems like a pretty good deal.
      YMMV. -jd

    • Herb Mooney
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22 3:11 PM
        Well...I bought the two 75's. I guess I'm commited now. Thanks for all the
        advice on these 2 cars and all the advice I'll be asking for later.

        Time to build my 500ci 70 CDV Street/Hot Rod

        Herb Mooney
        lake Meade, PA
        78 CDV

        At 04:17 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
        >I would jump all over a deal like that but then I wouldn't have to rent
        >a garage or pay anybody to haul them to the house so a one running motor
        >and one core plus 2 transmission for $300 - $150 (what I can get from
        >the junkyard for the leftover parts) seems like a pretty good deal.
        >YMMV. -jd

      • Vincenzo DAndraia
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22 5:07 PM
          hey herb, want to part with one of those engines???

          At 04:17 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
          >I would jump all over a deal like that but then I wouldn't have to rent
          >a garage or pay anybody to haul them to the house so a one running motor
          >and one core plus 2 transmission for $300 - $150 (what I can get from
          >the junkyard for the leftover parts) seems like a pretty good deal.
          >YMMV. -jd

        • Herb Mooney
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22 7:58 PM
            Maybe, but someone beat you to the question. I'll let you know if I decide
            I don't need it and the other fellow doesn't want it.

            Herb