1975 Eldo 4 Sale

  • caddy4abuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:47 PM
      The time has come to part with my never quite gotten to project car.
      It is a 1975 Elorado convertable. As I said, this is a project car
      and is in need of restoration, or at least a bunch of tinkeing to
      make it reliable daily driver. But, it is a relatively unmolested car
      with potential, and no bondo. The engine runs (just rebuilt the carb)
      the car drives well enough, although I have only driven it about 5
      miles since I bought it. It needs body work, lots of little stuff,
      and the read quarters need some help. Everything is there though. The
      interior is again, complete, but was exposed to some weather and
      would need work to make it really nice. The car sits well, and I
      haven't found any signs of accident damage. All of the glass is there
      with the exception of the rear window. The top would need to be
      redone, and the drive mechanism seems to be missing. As I clearly
      stated, it is a project car looking for a better owner than I was. I
      am asking $1500.00 and I am located in the Minneapolis MN area. e-
      mail at a7miller@... I may consider a trade for a dune
      buggy, or small R.V. or campervan