Re: Great club/my project

  • wildcatkit52
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2002
      I had a very similer experiance... I Bougt a 82 S-10 with a 305 in
      it, and it started knocking. I was about to find a 350 for it when I
      LOOKED UNDER THE HOOD OF THE '70 deville in my father's yard.
      Needles to say My friends and I have started the Cad-10 Project.
      after I ge the motor and the frame married, I will do the firewall
      modifications as needed before painting the body. I found out all my
      info for this motor on two different sites after looking it up with a
      search engine,(www.cad500parts.com and www.500cid.com) both of which
      have great info. Cad Company has a catalog that you can download. I
      will post pictures of the project as it goes. Good luck on yours!

      Wildcatkit52