Back online finally -quick hello and a question or two

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      hey, its been rough not having internet for the past few months (isn't that a sign of the times! I've had friends check my email from time to time, but that has been unreliable at best. I heard Cadman88 emailed me months ago, but I couldn't do anything about it. How's the 70 Eldo coming Cadman? I also heard that spammers have hit my clubs pretty hard with porn. Do I need to limit the messages to be approved first and assign more moderators to help manage? Any volunteers? I think my moderators so far have done a fine job, but I don't want to dump a heavy work load of message approval on them without adding helpers. I cannot spend enough time online to do it, and ca't even read all of the messages here due to my schedule. I'll leave it up to you all to vote-but please do not post a message with your opinion- I still want the messages limited as much as possible to Caddy related data. Email me directly at uplink2jesus@... if you have a strong opinion about the delay caused by waiting for a moderator to approve a message before it posts. Next order of business: Someone emailed me asking if I still have the 16 X 8" chrome Trans Am wheels for sale that will fit the 79-85 Eldo/Seville. I lost the email address before I could respond. The answer is that I sold that set, but I have located another set just like them and can get them for the same price. I also have a set of silver painted 98 Trans Am wheels. If you are that person or know that person, please contact me. Next: Does anyone have a 670 CFM throttle body fuel injection from an 87-92 454 Chevy truck? How about a 70 Eldo parts car? I need 70 taillights, mirrors, tranny cooling lines, and a radiator. Also a windshield with the antenna in the glass. (A falling oak tree limb smashed the front glass, bent the windshield pillar, dinted the hood, busted the dash, ripped off the mirror-then somersaulted over to my 82 and landed on it as it dented its windshield pillar, put a new crack in its windshield, then bounced on the hood cracking the plastic hood scoops and messing up the paint-It was NOT a good place to park the cars.) Can anyone say frustrating? Its not like I'm made of money or anything... Oh well, at least I won't get bored this summer.... And I thought I'd have at least one Caddy finished and running so I could move the 500 powered 72 fastback Mustang to my house- I'll dream on for now----- but I would like to get the 70 ready for autocross races in the fall. Anyone want to make me your favorite charity-ha ha ha. See you guys later and keep the good info coming to the group.
      Cody G. Carson

      All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN.