4t60 to 4f65

  • shwgidy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 12:31 AM
      Hi,

      I am wondering about the possibility of converting my THM440-t4 aka
      4t60 to a 4t65. What was the 4t65 used in? Ive read that it was
      used in the 90ish supercharged Bonnieville anything else? Im
      thinking the only difference between the two is maybe a double drive
      chain instead of the 4t60 single drive unit. Is this mainly the only
      thing? Does the 4t65 have a more bulbous side cover to accomdate the
      larger chain drive?

      Thanks,
      Brian W.