Re: Re: Email account utilization warning.

  • William Lucke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      I'm continually amazed that such obvious viruses infect anyone.

      As for windoze, some of us who would like to change over have investments
      in windoze software which are inconvenient to change. AutoCAD for Linux? Heh.

      Insult the OS all you'd like, 'cause I don't like it much either, but don't
      go randomly throwing insults aimed at computer users across the internet.
      You never know who's listening.

      Will