Interstate Blitz USA 2004

  • turbulence_cc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hey Group,

      I'm hosting a Road Rally this summer and I wanted to see the
      expectations and/or possible participants.

      Its going to be a 2 leg event from Michigan to St. Louis then to
      Dallas Tx where there will be a NCCA Car show and prizes, dynos,
      models ect.
      Its kinda like the players Run...but no 10K entry fee.

      Anyone out there think they can do a 2 day 1200mi road trip?
      Sshhhh...Minor racing and sprints may be involved.
    • turbulence_cc
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        Ive created a group for the event.
        Join the Group if interested.

        --- In
        Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "turbulence_cc"
        <turbulence_cc@y...> wrote:

        > Hey Group,
        >
        > I'm hosting a Road Rally this summer and I wanted to see the
        > expectations and/or possible participants.
        >
        > Its going to be a 2 leg event from Michigan to St. Louis then to
        > Dallas Tx where there will be a NCCA Car show and prizes, dynos,
        > models ect.
        > Its kinda like the players Run...but no 10K entry fee.
        >
        > Anyone out there think they can do a 2 day 1200mi road trip?
      • Jacob Vogelpohl
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
          is hot rod still doin that cross country run? i know they did it a few years ago, i havn't read one of those mags in ages!