Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 390 cadillac question

  • bill lutzius
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2004
      I would not use silcone in side where it may clog a
      oil passage.The screen would be for big things so a
      tight fit may not be important.Epoxy maybe .But if it
      can,t go anywhere,like into the pump.I would not worry
      about it.I saw a old caddy in a shop that just had its
      engine done.It was makeing noise so they pull the pan
      and the new bearings were ruined.The crank grinder had
      not cleaned out the oil passages.They were plugged
      with grit from grinding.Sorry to hear your trouble,but
      you know how fine it will be when you,re done !

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools