1983 cadillac El Dorado

  • scharfschutzen88
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      hi,

      im new to this group bcuz im tired of searching around for some
      parts. A buddy of mine is selling a 1983 cadillac El Dorado, and im
      looking to improve its performance, alot. I can not find any sites
      that can help me. Im looking for bolt on's to new engines but mostly
      bolt on's. Please if anyone can help me it will be greatly
      appreciated.

      wes