Re: New Low Low Price for 82 El Dorado

  • Rafael Delgado
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2004
      Steven,

      Thanks for the site. I am sure it will prove to be most valuble.
      And yes I do have access to a welder and torch so I am set.

      Rafael

      If they are only going to scrap metal it, I'd say go with the
      furniture
      idea. If you have access to a welder and a either a decent saw or
      torch
      you can do what I'm doing. I figure I have 6 hours in the project so
      far, and about another 6 to 10 hours to have it completed.

      http://www.drunkenlogic.com/node.php?id=15