Re: Eldo help

  • Tommy Pierson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2004
      --- I don't know how difficult it is to access the door lock on a '91
      Caddy, but an 88 Olds is a bear. Some dude tried to rip off my
      Cutlass & tore up the steering column. I replaced the entire column
      from a junkyard. The color matched, the cruise control worked (which
      didn't before), and I got an ignition key with the column. I spent
      about $80.00, and it took me about 30 minutes. If your'e selling it,
      you might consider that route.