Northstar engine parts

  • Aaron Something
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      alright people , I have the following engine parts, from a 2000
      Cadillac seville STS touring coupe engine, VIN 9, the higher
      horsepower model; All parts have been tested by a machine shop and
      are in perfect working order... PLease email me at
      aaronrus@... with offers.

      Heads with cams and timing gears, new platinum plugs
      crank shaft
      water pump assembly( the whole thing including the pulleys for the
      water pump, and mini-gaskets)
      timing chain and gearset
      timing chain rails
      several different sensors
      oil pan
      7 good connecting rods and 8 good pistons
      valve covers
      all GM bolts needed for all these parts.

      Now, I will take cash, or I might consider cash and a trade or just
      a trade too. I have a brand new 4.9L Longblock that is going into my
      fiero, but I dont have any of the engine accessories, wiring
      harness, or computer, so if anyone has a blown motor out there, '91
      or later, complete with all accessories, wiring harness, and ECM,
      then let me know, and we can work something out. Also, I'm looking
      for a complete intake setup from an 89 to 92 Allante, from the lower
      manifold and up, so if anyoen is interested, in working somehting
      out, let me know.