997Re: another new guy

    Jan 8, 2004
      David,

      Not to me, it's not. I'm a metal worker by trade though. There
      are several styles of rubber factory mounts. I'd pick whichever
      looks best suited to whatever design of fabricated frame mount
      you need to span between the rubber mounts and your frame.
      Dave

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "drf252"
      <davidfuentes252@e...> wrote:
      > Dave,
      > do you know if the universal motor mount kit from the cad
      > company is worth it or is it easier to make my own?
      >
      > David
      >

      > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "david
      > brode" <dbrode@h...> wrote:
      > > David,
      > >
      > > ....Ialso understand that 460 headers [with caddy head flanges
      > welded
      > > on] fit the Ford truck chassis well.
      > > Dave

      > > --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "drf252"
      > > <davidfuentes252@e...> wrote:
      > > > hi everyone just another new guy here and of course i plan to
      > swap
      > > > 500 or a 472 into my 71 ford pickup so if any one has any
      advice
      > on
      > > > how hard this swap is let me know thanks
      > > >

      > > > david f
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic