941Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Further comment on the "Can-Am Cadillac"

  • Steven Critchfield
    Dec 16, 2003
      On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 19:15, Rick Thompson wrote:
      > I guess you guys haven't noticed my can am style car, it is powered with an
      > eldorado drivetrain. it is a manta montage and the caddy 500 just fits
      > under the trunk lid :) http://mantaproject.com the car is a blast to drive
      > and it just freaks people out when I open the trunk and they see that huge
      > engine stuck in the back of it....

      How did you go about hooking up a emergency brake, or have you? This is
      my biggest concern about building a mid engine car out of a front wheel
      drive car. According to our local laws, the e-brake has to be an
      independent system from the normal actuating system such that failure of
      one does not mean failure of the other.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic