939Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Further comment on the "Can-Am Cadillac"

  • Rick Thompson
    Dec 16, 2003
      I guess you guys haven't noticed my can am style car, it is powered with an
      eldorado drivetrain. it is a manta montage and the caddy 500 just fits
      under the trunk lid :) http://mantaproject.com the car is a blast to drive
      and it just freaks people out when I open the trunk and they see that huge
      engine stuck in the back of it....

      Rick Thompson,
      http://mantaproject.com

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic