807RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] New Guy With 84 Eldorado Baritz Want's to do a BIG BLOCK SWAP!

  • Janne, Sean PO3
    Oct 31 6:39 AM
      The 368 intake will bolt up, but the ports are different sizes. You can try
      and find a TB from a 75-76 500, but you will need to either get the intake
      with the port injectors, or have your intake drilled for injectors.

      Sean Janne
      2000 STS
      1979 Deville 472

      I've heard the 368 intake will bolt right on the 500. I wouldn't use the TBI
      from that motor though, considering the displacment, go with a Chevy 454

      As far as the ECM, I'd recommend going with a GM 1227747. These were used in
      late 80's-early 90's pickups, vans and minivans.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic