      Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:57 AM
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] New SRX - do you think it is...

      Hi,
      what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know
      the brand... As far as I know they are changing their image! Right?

      I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy
      full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new
      Cadillac SRX!
      Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen the new SRX on the street/in
      dealership? What do you think of it? The vehicle has a good press!
      Lexus has something similar, right?

      I don't know what other SUVs are in the classÂ… Infininty Fx35/45,
      Volkswagen TouaregÂ…

      As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

      THANKS a lot for any opinions!!!
      Peter