738Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 89 Fleetwood A/C problem

  • johnson kevin
    Sep 24, 2003
      could be a shorted clutch coil.

      John coen <nismax87@...> wrote:

      Hello All. I have a 89 Fleetwood FWD. Everytime I turn the A/C on, it blows the A/C fuse after 10 sec or so. Is it the climate control comp or the Compresor?

      Compresor goes on (10 sec. and fuse is gone) and the fuse is the right one (25)

      Thanks

      JC