69Re: Uploaded pix of my 1970 Eldorado

  • sigvaldsen88
    Aug 2, 2002
      Hey thanks for the compliments!, i actually never got to drive it or
      put it on the road as of yet, and i can't wait!!.
      It sat in a Museum of Automobiles in Arkansas for many years and all
      that sitting idle killed the engine so im having it redone.
      I wonder what it will be like when my modifications are complete!
      I will definitely post up more pix as i go, glad to bring you back
      down memory lane!

      Cadman88

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "cody_g_carson"

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic