477Re: Steel timing set

  • superted60
    Apr 14 8:48 PM
      Most likely too late for this but I think the only set to buy is the
      true roller set. Cost about $95 from MTS and maybe others sell
      them. I had a steel set on the T-Bird that only last 20 seconds and
      costs me a lot of work. The $95 seems cheap after this.
      TED

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Alex
      <bigshot@a...>" <bigshot@a...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for a 3-piece timing set to replace the stock nylon
      crap
      > on my 75 Eldorado. Can anyone recommend particular brands to check
      > out/avoid? Are "iron" sets basically the same? I want to find
      > something locally, i.e. at O'Reilly, Napa, Autozone, etc.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic