2975Front seat headrests

  • Displeased
    Sep 3 12:13 PM
      About 2 weeks ago I purchased a new 2011 srx. Front seat head rests tilt forward and are only up and down adjustable, I believe the 2010 is the same way. Unless I recline the seat way back it forces my head to tip forward so it does not push in the back of my head and neck. I am taking the car into a Cadillac dealer next week hopefully they can do something. The owners manual states they cannot be removed. Traded in a 2004 srx best car I ever owned. This is my 6th new Cadillac since 1986. This is the first comfort complaint I have ever had.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic