2010 Cadillac SRX

(2944)
  • ob007@sbcglobal.net
    Jul 26, 2010 Expand Messages
      I HAVE A 2010 SRX.I took my car into the dealer Novi Cadillac for the 3rd time to get the power roof fixed and they wrecked my SRX.The car porter ran another car into the rear quarter panel and the rear bumper.I have been very dissatisfied with the customer service from Novi Cadillac as well as Cadillac.I just wondered how many people out there would be upset if this happened to your Cadillac.I dont get the feeling from Cadillac or the dealer they care.The service manager at the dealer made the comment it is just a car.