2671Re: Crappy Gas Mileage 2008 CTS (AWD)

  • tigerpaw13096
    Aug 12, 2008
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "scottm9704"
      <scottm9704@...> wrote:
      > Hey everyone,
      > I have a 2008 CTS (AWD) with the direct injection engine and I can't
      > seem to get more than 15.5 MPG in combined city and highway driving. To
      > be more precise, my daily commute is about 30% city and 70% highway and
      > I'm still getting only 15.5 MPG. I've been dealing with my dealer and
      > with Cadillac and they are helping me--they just want me to go away.
      > Any suggestions out there? I would tell anyone looking at the vehicle
      > to pass on it. GM is hurting, and like idiots, they aren't taking care
      > of the very people that can help them turn the corner. All in all, I am
      > extremely disappointed with Cadillac's level of customer service.
      > Thanks

      I am so glad to hear that someone else is upset about Cadillac's lack of good customer
      service. I have a 2007 CTS that I've had for 14 months and the car has been plagued with
      problems and been in for service over 10 times--6 alone for problems with the sunroof. I
      have been working with the dealership and I also feel like they just want me to go away,
      regardless of the fact that my car is not fixed. I believe in "you get what you pay for", but
      surely I thought I was getting GM's best when I got this Cadillac. I've been a loyal GM
      customer for many years and I hope I can get some type of resolution with my car or I will
      walk away from Cadillac and GM for good.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic